- Athletes must have at least one child between the ages of newborn to under 6 at the day of event.
- Classes are divided by children ages 0 to under 1, 1 to under 3, and 3-5 years of age.
- This division will not be divided by height of competitor.
- 2-piece suit may be patterned and have stones (stones recommended).
- Jewelry and hair ornaments, are allowed at pre-judging and night show.
- At least ½ glute coverage, no thongs.
- No costumes or props at anytime.
- Presentation, including make-up and hair, is judged.
- Clear Competition Heels
- Poses are the same as the IPL Bikini Division
Back to Divisions, Classes & Crossovers
SETTING NEW STANDARDS IN DRUG-TESTED PHYSIQUE COMPETITION