This division is designed to keep children involved in a healthy lifestyle as well as develop stage presence, and some may be able to be a part of their parents journey as well.
- Children must be ages 5-17 at the date of event.
- Children may wear whatever their fitness activity requires.
- Costume is permitted.
- Jewelry may be worn.
- Props may be used.
- Shoes are optional depending on the fitness activity. Please take precaution when not wearing shoes.
- Kids will be divided up between girls and boys, having separate divisions (ages 5-17)
- Kids may be divided between age groups, depending on number of competitors.
- No drug-testing for minors.
- Judging will be based on the endurance, strength and flexibility of athlete. Competitors should display originality, personality and do whatever it is that they do well.
- Athlete must submit their own music lasting 60 seconds.
- Athlete composes their own routine, style, wardrobe, and music to give their best performance.
- Athlete will compete for pre-judging and perform again for finals.
- There are no t-walks or comparisons rounds.