IPL Men’s Athletic competitor, Vernon Ginnis, Featured In Natural Magazine International’s March 2016 issue. Michael Brooks Photography.
- MORE IPL COVERAGE OF VERNON GINNIS
- MORE IPL ATHLETE MAGAZINE COVERS AND MAGAZINE FEATURES
- ORDER THE MARCH 2016 ISSUE OF NATURAL MAGAZINE INTERNATIONAL
- VISIT THE NATURAL MAGAZINE INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE
- SEE MORE MICHAEL BROOKS PHOTOGRAPHY
THE INTERNATIONAL PHYSIQUE LEAGUE (IPL)
- The International Physique League is a competitive fitness federation celebrating top “Natural”/drug-tested physiques from around the Globe! The IPL offers 7 Pro Qualifying divisions of competition including Bodybuilding, Figure, Athletic, Sports Model, Fitness Angels, Bikini, & Evening Gown.
The IPL maintains the “sport feel” of Physique Competition and we will never veer away from that. We are a sport league and will maintain the integrity and spirit of competitive sporting events. TheIPL is not a “Pageant-style” federation. We are also not a bare-bones, nitty gritty operation either. That being said, we do like a little flash and flair and as part of a media company we are looking to create and promote ambassadors who represent true health and fitness.
The IPL is wholly owned by MiBoLife Publishing, the leader in publicity, news, and media for drug-tested Physique Competition. IPL athletes, contests, and events are featured in the following monthly magazine publications: NATURALMAG, NATURAL BIKINI, NATURAL GAINZ & VIGOROUS. Four monthly magazines. 48 total issues per year. 48 potential cover models and countlessarticles, features, and spreads. Our official photographers are always on site capturing the incredible energy and excitement, and looking for the next superstars.