The IPL is wholly owned by MiBoLife Publishing, the leader in publicity, news, and media for drug-tested Physique Competition. IPL athletes, contests, and events are featured in the following magazine publications: NATURALMAG, NATURAL BIKINI, NATURAL GAINZ, VIGOROUS & SEAM. Five magazines. Tons of potential cover models and countless articles, features, and spreads. Our official photographers are always on site capturing the incredible energy and excitement, and looking for the next superstars.
- IPL Pro-qualified Athletes must place top 5 at a 2021 IPL Pro show in order to qualify for the PRO APEX.
- Amateur Athletes must place top 5 at a 2021 IPL contest in order to qualify for the Amateur APEX.
- BE SURE TO CHECK THE CONTEST RESULTS as some top 5 athletes were already APEX qualified. In these cases the qualification(s) will go to the athlete(s) who placed next in order.
IPL APEX = The IPL’s Year-end Pinnacle Championship Event.
2021 SCHEDULE. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!
2021 2ND ANNUAL IPL NEW YEAR’S CLASSIC PRO/AM
PRO OPEN | Pro Qualifier for Open & Masters | January 30 @ The Colony Theatre | Burbank, California
Please be aware:
- At 12 weeks out (11.7.20) a $25 late fee will be applied to entry.
- At 8 weeks out (12.5.20) a $50 late fee will be applied to entry.
- At 4 weeks out (1.2.21) registration will close. Any entry from this date will have a $100 late fee applied. Any changes will add a $50 late fee per change.
2021 6TH ANNUAL IPL SOUTHERN CHAMPIONSHIP PRO/AM
PRO OPEN | Pro Qualifier for Open & Masters | February 20 @ TBH Center | Houston, Texas
REGISTER | ADD CLASSES | TICKETS | INFO | SPONSORS
2021 3RD ANNUAL SUNSHINE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PRO/AM – APRIL
2021 5TH ANNUAL IPL SOCAL CLASSIC PRO/AM
PRO OPEN | Pro Qualifier for Open & Masters | May 1 @ The Colony Theatre | Burbank, California
2021 5TH ANNUAL CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP PRO/AM
PRO OPEN | Pro Qualifier for Open & Masters | May 22 @ Benvenuti Performance Arts
2021 6TH ANNUAL ARIZONA CHAMPIONSHIP PRO/AM
PRO OPEN | Pro Qualifier for Open & Masters | June @ Ray and Joan Kroc Center | Phoenix, Arizona