Prices & Fees
- Membership Fee: Professionals & Amateurs $100. Membership takes effect from January 1st through December 31st of each year. All athletes must renew their membership after December 31st.
- Contest entry fee: Professional $200 | Amateur $125
- Cross-over fee: Professional $200 (per additional class/division) | Amateur $75 (per additional class/division)
- Anti-doping procedures (per show): Amateurs & Professionals $80
- Entries submitted at 12 weeks out will add a $25 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- Entries submitted at 8 weeks out will add a $50 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- At 4 weeks out, registration will close. Entries submitted at 4 weeks out will add a $100 late fee. Any changes/additions at 4 weeks out will add a $50 late fee (per change/addition)
- NO ENTRIES OR CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Refund & Credit Policy:
The IPL does not offer refunds on entry fees as stated in our policy on this page as well as in the terms and conditions when submitting payment.
However, we can forward/credit entry fees to another IPL contest (or tickets) within the current year/season. This credit must be requested before the cutoff date (four weeks out from the contest being credited). After this, all fees will be forfeited.
Violation of this policy will result in a life-time ban from competing in future IPL contest events.
2020 & COVID-19
In spite of the huge amount of content and activity by the IPL, we are not a large, corporate company. The entire organization is made up of an incredibly small number of people who just have a massive amount of passion and determination to bring the best possible experience to, and celebration of, our IPL family. We are currently facing the same challenges that every other small business is facing right now. Many of our costs keep on running. Refunds pose a significant challenge, especially during these times.
That being said, we obviously want to work with our community. Athletes who do not compete during the 2020 season can roll their entry fees over to the 2021 season. In the past, according to our policy, this was not an option.