PRICES, FEES, REFUNDS & CREDITS
PLEASE NOTE, BEGINNING WITH THE 2019 CONTEST SEASON:
Registration for each IPL contest will open at 16 weeks out. At this time, all entry fees will be the same as the 2018 season. See fee amounts below.
- Entries submitted at 12 weeks out will add a $25 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- Entries submitted at 8 weeks out will add a $50 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- At 4 weeks out, registration will close. Entries submitted at 4 weeks out will add a $100 late fee. Any changes/additions at 4 weeks out will add a $50 late fee (per change/addition)
NO ENTRIES OR CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Professionals & Amateurs $100.
Membership takes effect from January 1st through December 31st of each year. All athletes must renew their membership after December 31st.
In the event that an athlete wins a PRO CARD they are not required to pay any additional membership fees during that calendar year.
Upon earning IPL Pro status in a division, an athlete must compete at the IPL Pro level within the following two contest seasons in order to maintain Pro eligibility. For example, an athlete who turns Pro during the 2018 season, must compete at the IPL Pro level in either 2019 or 2020. Click here for more on IPL Pro eligibility, and here for IPL Pro show payouts.
Contest entry fee
- Professional $200
- Amateur $125
- Professional $200 (per additional class/division)
- Amateur $75 (per additional class/division)
UPCA Anti-doping procedures (per show)
- Amateurs & Professionals $80
Refund & Credit Policy:
The IPL does not offer refunds on entry fees.
However, we can forward/credit entry fees to another IPL contest within the current year/season. This credit must be requested before the cutoff date (four weeks out from the contest being credited). After this, all fees will be forfeited.
Violation of this policy may result in a life-time ban from competing in future IPL contest events.